Re: tentative TODO list for getting Rails 3 on Wheezy

Hi,

Lucas Nussbaum escreveu isso aí:
> On 20/06/12 at 21:34 -0300, Antonio Terceiro wrote:
> > But that's not all. In order to have packages compatible with
> > rubygems-integration, they need to be rebuilt with gem2deb > 0.3 (not
> > uploaded yet). For `Arch: any` packages, we can just request binNMU's,
> > but they are only 35 out of 333 packages that Build-Depend on gem2deb.
> > For `Arch: all` packages, we have to do sourcefull uploads.
> >
> > Lucas, can the mass package rebuild infrastructure help us with this?
>
> I have the impression that the largest part of the work is to update all
> source packages. Then, I can provide access to a fast Amazon VM instance
> to avoid rebuilding all packages on one's laptop.

I've uploaded gem2deb 0.3.0 with support for installing gemspecs earlier
today, and now we have a deadline: June 30th!

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2012/06/msg00006.html

I can probably handle the packaging by then. Is there anyone that could
give a hand with the mass rebuild? In principle, it's just bumping the
Build dependency on gem2deb to (>= 0.3.0~), add a short changelog entry,
rebuild and upload.

Anyone?

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org>