Re: RFS: ruby-kyotocabinet

Hi,
On Sat, Jun 09, 2012 at 12:06:53AM -0700, shawn wrote:
> resend: apparently this web site is blacklisted (??)

I actually did also receive the previous mail attempt.  So maybe not. :)

>   I am looking for a sponsor for my package "ruby-kyotocabinet"
>
> * Package name    : ruby-kyotocabinet
>    Version         : 1.32-1
>    Upstream Author : FAL Labs
> * URL             : http://fallab s.com/kyotocabinet/
> * License         : GPL
>    Section         : ruby

I was wondering if you would be willing to mainting such Ruby libraries
within the Debian Ruby Extras team[1].  This way there is a standard
infrastructure that easies things as sponsored upload, but also us
touching the packages if needed.

1: http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Ruby/

Cheers,
Paul