Old packages in recent FTBFS storm

Hi!

I saw that liblockfile-ruby got a FTBFS bug filed in the recent storm tagged
default19, #676090. Odd I thought since ruby-lockfile seems to build just
fine in a clean chroot for me.

When I digged in this I saw that the liblockfile-ruby version that was being
built is ancient (1.4.3-2.1). The recent version of liblockfile-ruby is 2.1.0-1,
and also a transitional package.

I checked the pool for the other packages that I recently ported to the new
Ruby policy libchronic-ruby, libtrollop-ruby and they were still there.

Should I ask for removal for these (source) packages or does this happen
automatically?

Best,
Per