Re: RFS: ruby-pry, ruby-slop, ruby-method-source

Youhei SASAKI escreveu isso aí:
> Hi,
>
> The following packages are ready to be uploaded.
> Could you please sponsor them?
>
>  * ruby-pry: Powerfull irb alternative and runtime developer console
>    * ITP: #660619

This one will wait for the other two to get in. Feel free to ping me
once they do.

>  * ruby-slop: Simple DSL for gathering options and parsing the command lineOpts
>    * ITP: #657765

You missed debian/ruby-slop.docs all commented out. Since there is a
README, we should probably install it. I fixed this and some other minor
issues, please see bc9b9f2..7f60b87.

Uploaded.

>  * ruby-method-source: Retrieve the sourcecode for a method as a Ruby string
>    * ITP: #657608

Also missed debian/ruby-method-source.docs all commented out, which I also
fixed. Uploaded.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org>