Re: RFS: ruby-capistrano-ext

Hi Praveen,

Praveen A escreveu isso aí:
> Hi,
>
> ruby-capistrano-ext is ready in our git repo. It is a dependency for
> diaspora. It is simple package with no tests. It builds in a clean
> chroot and is lintian clean. Please review and upload.

I don't get it how a future Diaspora package would depend on this.
Could you ellaborate?

I mean, if Diaspora is being packaged, it definitively won't need
capistrano or anything like that, since it will be deployed through the
Debian package itself.

I looked at the source code and found nothing useful that would justify
adding this package to the Debian archive.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org>