Re: RFS: ruby-polyglot

Hi Lucas,
I made the changes you had told and have uploaded the package to
pkg-ruby-extras git repository[1]. Can you please review the package
and let me know If something needs to be fixed.

[1] git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-ruby-extras/ruby-polyglot.git

Kind Regards

--

Vasudev Kamath
http://vasudevkamath.blogspot.com