Re: RFS: ruby-globalhotkeys

On 08/04/11 at 02:16 +0200, Vincent Carmona wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I have updated ruby-globalhotkeys git repository.
> http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-ruby-extras/ruby-globalhotkeys.git;a=summary
> git://git.debian.org/pkg-ruby-extras/ruby-globalhotkeys.git
>
> Can someone take a look at my works and eventually upload the new
> source package?

I fixed debian/copyright.

You did not push your local pristine-tar branch, apparently. Remember to
use git push --all ; git push --tags when pushing your changes.
(Please see if it's missing somewhere in the docs on the wiki)

> I have one lintian warning:
> ruby-globalhotkeys source: unknown-field-in-dsc ruby-versions
> Should I do something about it?

No, that's fine. Could you talk to the lintian team about adding an
exception for this field?

> Is it normal that lib/global-hotkeys.rb is shipped twice (under
> /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/ and
> /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/1.8/x86_64-linux/) ?

No, but I can't build the package without the pristine-tar branch, so I
can't test.

> Should I ask for a removal of the libglobalhotkeys-ruby source package?

We don't know yet. It's possible that they will get removed
automatically. Could you ask ftpmasters about that and let us know?

Thanks,

- Lucas