Youhei SASAKI escreveu isso aí:
> Hi,
> I'm very sorry for my late response.
>
> At Fri, 25 Feb 2011 15:09:02 -0300,
> Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@softwarelivre.org> wrote:
> >
> > As I understand from bluefeather's documentation, it is also supposed to
> > be as a library by Ruby programs, right? In that case, that library
> > should be in a binary package called libbluefeather-ruby* to be
> > consistent with all the other libraries ...
>
> I have some question, from "Ruby In Wheezy" at DebianWiki.
>
> It seems that the correct way is:
>    bluefeather: cui tool, depends ruby-bluefeather
>    ruby-bluefeather: Pure Ruby library and Documents
>
> Is it right ?

Yes.

> > The debian/repack.sh script did not put the repacked tarball in the same
> > directory as the downloaded .zip. Is that expected?
>
> I am worried of this. I didn't set target directory as you mentioned.
> Should I set target directory for "../tarballs"?  However, should I use
> git-buildpackage, this problem will be fixed because git-buildpackage
> have upstream branch.
> # I prefer git-buildpcakge rather than svn-buildpackage...

The target directory should be "the same directory where the input .zip
file is". But if you are going to add the package to our set of git
repositories anyway, you should spend your time on something more
useful. :)

> > The package description mentions a pair of command line tools, but the
> > package only contains one program in /usr/bin.
>
> I think, It is miss spelling. "pair of command line tool and libraries".
> Bluefeather provides one command line tool, /usr/bin/bluefeather, and
> some libraries.
>
> I'll fix it and contact upstream author.
>
> > Your debian/copyright file does not seem correct. The upstream package
> > does not have an explicit copyright message in a README, and
> > lib/bluefeather.rb lists the following:
>
> I'll request upstream author to put copyright notice. Then, I'll fix
> debian/copyright too.

ok, just write again when you have progress on that.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@softwarelivre.org>
http://softwarelivre.org/terceiro