Re: Ruby packaging in wheezy: gem2deb, new policy, etc.

On 20/01/11 at 22:08 +0200, Antono Vasiljev wrote:
> There is also draft for our new [Git Workflow][GW]. You can patch it
> with your ideas :)

On the Git vs SVN debate, I think that we should experiment with Git as
a volunteer basis. Yes, it means that some packages will be in SVN,
while some others will be in Git, I don't think see this as a huge
problem since we have tools like debcheckout and debcommit.

- Lucas