Re: Ruby packaging in wheezy: gem2deb, new policy, etc.

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 12:16 PM, Lucas Nussbaum
<lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net> wrote:
> Something else I forgot:
>
> 6) Rdoc generation, and distribution in a -doc package.
> Do we want that? Have you ever used it?
> I don't think I've ever used it.
> I think that it would be better to have a tool that generates the rdoc
> for a given library in $CURDIR, that users could use whenever needed.

Personally I'm almost always online in some way and can easily browse
rdoc.info. I don't mind if -doc is the recommendation for packages,
and will build the -doc package where applicable, but I don't
particularly care.

--
Opscode, Inc
Joshua Timberman, Technical Evangelist