Re: [IMPORTANT] future of pkg-ruby-extras

Lucas Nussbaum escreveu isso aí:
> During the last months, I feel that I was the main DD feeling
> responsible for the pkg-ruby-extras team. While leaving, I don't want
> to leave it in a bad state, so I'd like to clean up its state first.

I understand and respect your decision. I also would like thank you for
coordination work that you have been doing on the Debian Ruby front, and
is still doing with this current initiative.

> There are two sides of it, team members and packages.
>
> 1) Team members
> We currently have 52 team members listed on alioth, which is a lot
> considered the number of active members.
>
> So, if you want to stay a member of the team (which is fine, I
> encourage you to continue to contribute to the team, and I'm also
> planning to stay a member for now!), please reply to this mail within
> the following two weeks, stating your alioth login. If you don't
> reply, you will be removed from the team.

I will stay on the team.

My Alioth login: terceiro-guest

> 2) Packages
[...]
> Please reply to this mail, stating which packages you care about and
> want to continue to maintain as part of the team. Also, if you
> worked on any of the mentioned packages and do not feel it is needed
> anymore, please tell me so we can remove it more easily. I will orphan
> the packages without someone willing to maintain them — And, if they
> have not been part of any stable release and have no rdepends, I will
> request the release managers to remove them from Squeeze (and later
> on, possibly from Debian).

Among the packages I am currently listed as maintainer or uploader, I
am still interested in the following:

> libferret-ruby
> libjson-ruby
> libmocha-ruby
> librmagick-ruby
> libshoulda-ruby
> ruby-pkg-tools

I've removed myself from the other packages' debian/control file in the
svn repository.

From the general list, I am a user of the following packages, and will
help with their maintainance if needed:

--