Uploading librmagick-ruby

  Hello,

  I've just made the necessary changes to librmagick-ruby to fix the
FTBS and uninstability in unstable (due to imagemagick library transition).

  I've added myself to the uploaders and I've checked that the examples
are all looking fine. I just wanted to check here that no one opposes to
an upload from my side. I'll do that tonight (it's rather annoying me,
as I'm trying to fix things in webgen - see #525553), unless someone
raises opposition here.

  Cheers !

	Vincent

--
Vincent Fourmond, Debian Developer
http://vince-debian.blogspot.com/

The Librarian was, of course, very much in favour of reading in
general, but readers in particular got on his nerves.
 -- Terry Pratchet, Men at arms

Vincent, listening to How Can I Tell You (Cat Stevens)