SongCast Notice: Your Music

Sell Your Own Music on iTunes with SongCast!

Distribute Your Music To The World

SongCast is pleased to announce that it now distributes music to iTunes, Amazon MP3, Rhapsody, eMusic and Napster. How can you get your music on these sites? It's easy...simply upload your Album to SongCast and we will then blast your music out to our entire distribution Network.

Regards,

The SongCast Team