Re: The brief status of Debian riscv porting --2022/08/26

On Fri, 26 Aug 2022 at 11:16, Bo YU <tsu.yubo@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Following the last issue our riscv64 package has reached 15100+, this
> time we have exceeded 15200+[0] finally, which is really an amazing
> amount given that we still have many key packages that upstream do
> not support rv,such as mono, luajit, spidermonkey...
> So everything is going well under the current conditions.

\o/

I think that when the port started and built most of the packages
(2018), there were only 12 or 13K source packages in total... this
also shows how the Debian archive has been growing :-)

Cheers.
--
Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <manuel.montezelo@gmail.com>