Re: Hurd-i386 and kfreebsd-{i386,amd64} removal

On 2019-05-25 13:00, Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Em sáb, 25 de mai de 2019 às 10:57, Aurelien Jarno
> <aurelien@aurel32.net> escreveu:
> >
> > kfreebsd-amd64 and kfreebsd-i386 have now been moved to debian-ports. As
> > hurd-i386 has been moved earlier, it means that all the 3 architectures
> > have now been moved.
>
> Nice :-)
>
> Not sure who's the admin (I couldn't find the admin address in the
> main pages), but they're not registered in the graphs (while
> powerpcpse, recently removed, still is).
>
> https://buildd.debian.org/stats/graph-ports-week-big.png

There are still available on the on the main graph:
https://buildd.debian.org/stats/graph-week-big.png

I'll move hurd and kbsd-* plots from the main one to the ports one, but
unless we do not keep the history, it's not a trivial task as it
requires migrating the data from one text database to the other
database.

Aurelien