GHC bootstrapped for riscv64

Hi!

I have bootstrapped GHC for riscv64, the resulting packages can be
found in [1]. The tarballs include the buildinfo and changes files,
so they can be uploaded to the FTP servers if desirable.

The current GHC source itself needs to be patched in its aclocal.m4
so that autoconf recognizes the riscv64 triplet. So, if you dupload
my GHC package now, GHC will not be able to build itself. The GHC
maintainers will have to include the aclocal.m4 patch first. After
that has happened, GHC can be binNMU'd as well as hscolour.

This GHC package was cross-compiled, then I used this GHC version
to bootstrap hscolour. Any Haskell package has a reverse dependency
on hscolour, so just uploading GHC will not cause a huge number of
Haskell packages to become BD-Installable.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz