Processed (with 1 error): reportbug bug reports 🐛

> package reportbug
Limiting to bugs with field 'package' containing at least one of 'reportbug'
Limit currently set to 'package':'reportbug'

> tags 579324 + l10n
Bug #579324 [reportbug] reportbug: doesn't cope with tr_TR locales
Added tag(s) l10n.
> bts merge 887143 887150
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> # general solution blocked by release/ftp case, but I suppose the block could go both ways
> block 704824 by 887143
Bug #704824 [reportbug] reportbug: submitting a followup to a "templated" bug should not ask the questions again
704824 was not blocked by any bugs.
704824 was not blocking any bugs.
Added blocking bug(s) of 704824: 887143
> found 847148 3.9
Bug #847148 [reportbug] reportbug: validate that version numbers are or have been in Debian
Marked as found in versions reportbug/3.9.
> forcemerge 302234  847148
Bug #302234 [reportbug] reportbug: please check binaries for locally installed libraries
Bug #302234 [reportbug] reportbug: please check binaries for locally installed libraries
Marked as found in versions reportbug/3.9; no longer marked as found in versions 3.9.
Bug #847148 [reportbug] reportbug: validate that version numbers are or have been in Debian
Merged 302234 847148
> severity 707296 minor
Bug #707296 [reportbug] Please detect keywords that indicate a likely attachment, and warn if no attachment exists
Severity set to 'minor' from 'normal'
> found 707296 6.4.4
Bug #707296 [reportbug] Please detect keywords that indicate a likely attachment, and warn if no attachment exists
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #707296 to the same values previously set
> forcemerge 671398 707296
Bug #671398 [reportbug] reportbug: Does not complain when file for attachment is not found
Bug #707296 [reportbug] Please detect keywords that indicate a likely attachment, and warn if no attachment exists
Marked as found in versions reportbug/6.3.1.
Bug #671398 [reportbug] reportbug: Does not complain when file for attachment is not found
Marked as found in versions reportbug/6.4.4.
Merged 671398 707296
> # I've confirmed --editor is _not_ honored
> found 532468 7.7.0
Bug #532468 [reportbug] Could have an option to use an external editor in gtk.
Marked as found in versions reportbug/7.7.0.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

302234: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=302234
532468: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=532468