Contacting Release team

Hi,

as promised I'd like to contact all teams inside Debian which I like
to do today to the release team.

Currently I don't have any urgent questions for your team.  More general
I would love to learn how you organise / share your workload.  Do you
have some regular team meatings?  If yes I'd love to join one of the
next ones.

Like previous DPLs, I'm open to any inquiries or requests for
assistance. I personally prefer public discussions whenever possible, as
they can benefit a wider audience. You can find a list of contact
options at the bottom of my page on people.d.o[1].

I prefer being offline when I'm away from my keyboard, so I don't carry
a phone. In urgent situations, I can provide the number of my dumb
phone, though it may not always be within reach. Feel free to ping me if
I don't respond promptly to ensure I address your concerns.

Please let me know whether I can do something for you.  I'm fine joining
your IRC channel if needed but please invite me in case I should be
informed about some urgent discussion there since I normally do not lurk
on this channel.

Hopefully see you in Busan - at least one member of your team if possible
    Andreas.

[1] https://people.debian.org/~tille/

--
https://fam-tille.de