Help on meta-kde and kde-baseapps migration

Dear release team,

some days ago I uploaded src:meta-kde and src:kde-baseapps to unstable,
and the things that "ties" them is that the kde-baseapps metapackage
from src:kde-baseapps (in preparation of the future removal of it) to
src:meta-kde. OTOH, they have not migrated to testing for the last 4
days, and I do not understand what is going on, and why they do not
migrate to testing.

Can you please help for this?

Thanks,
--