Re: ilmbase 2.2.0-x upload to sid

On 2015-07-05 Mathieu Malaterre <malat@debian.org> wrote:
> I am planning on uploading ilmbase 2.2.0-x to sid. The only rdepends is
> openexr, so it should not impact anyone. This way I'll be able to upload
> openexr 2.2.0-1 to experimental since it requires ilmbase >= 2.2.0

Hello,

I do not get the reasoning, you can upload openexr 2.2.0-1 to
experimental now. Packages in experimental may (build-)depend on
 packages in experimental.

Also ilmbase actually /has/ a number of rdepends apart from openexr:
ametzler@argenau:~/GIT/writing/hugin$ grep-dctrl -FDepends libilmbase -s \
  Package -n \
  /chroots/sid/var/lib/apt/lists/ftp.de.debian.org_debian_dists_sid_main_binary-i386_Packages |\
  par 72
libaqsis1 blender calligra-libs krita darktable edisplay exactimage
libexactimage-perl php5-exactimage python-exactimage exrtools
libfreeimage3 fyre libgegl-0.2-0 gmic gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad
hugin-tools libilmbase-dev kdelibs5-plugins kimageformat-plugins
libvigraimpex4 luminance-hdr nip2 libnvtt-bin libnvtt2
libopencv-highgui2.4 libopenexr-dev libopenexr6 openexr openexr-viewers
libopenimageio1.5 openimageio-tools libopenvdb-tools libopenvdb3.0
python-openvdb pfstools pink-pony povray libsynfig0 libvips-tools
libvips38 python-vipscc

cu Andreas
so grateful to you.'