Re: ppc64el and Jessie

Hi Cyril,

On 04/30/2014 07:33 PM, Cyril Brulebois wrote:

>> That said, I would like to here from you, what should be the next steps to have
>> this port as part of jessie.
>
> Getting the port into the official archive (ftpmaster playground) should
> be your very first step (as far as I can tell).
Right. At the moment, we have the ppc64el archive from the unstable built from
unmodified source at
http://ftp.unicamp.br/pub/ppc64el/debian/buildd-upstream/archive/.

This archive is built in our internall builldd+wanna build.  We can plug this
buildd machine into the official Debian wanna build, if this is a possible choice.
I initially tried to plug into the debian-ports wanna service, but debian-ports,
at the moment, is lacking resources and not accepting new ports. So, if I can plug
our buildd into some other wanna build service, I would really appreciate.

Thank you