Re: Squeeze point release (6.0.6)

On 28.09.2012 07:55, Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:
On Fri, September 28, 2012 07:04, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
Is adding the epoch any more involved than just changing the version
number, from a packaging point of view? If not, then doing that today would indeed be one way out of the issue, depending on your opinion of
doing so, with your maintainer hat on.

Well, my maintenance has mostly been limited to making the stable uploads, and that was actually my reason for joining the team in the first place.

Ah, okay.

However, I'm going to take this action. I think the suggestion of the
epoch in unstable was a good one anyway, and in any case we'll have more time to sort out the situation in unstable - we don't have that time for
the point release now, so resolving this takes precedence for me.

Thanks very much. I'm aiming to set some time aside soon to review where we are with getting the new ia32-libs* into wheezy.

Regards,

Adam