Re: unblock policyd-weight/0.1.15.2-3

On Wed, 2012-09-19 at 00:30 +0200, Werner Detter wrote:
> I've just recreated a policyd-weight package (0.1.15.2-4). The new
> package already entered unstable, it includes a new quilt-patch which
> removes several DNSBL's from rfc-ignorant.org due to a service
> shutdown of the rfc-ignorant.org lists on 2012-11-30. The Announcement
> from
> the list operators can be found here:
> http://rfc-ignorant.org/endofanera.php

We should fix this in stable too.

There's a point release scheduled in the near future, for which the
acceptance window closes over the coming weekend.  Would you be able to
prepare an updated package for stable and attach a debdiff to an
appropriately user-tagged bug?  (reportbug will do most of the work on
getting the bug right for you.)

Alternatively, I'd be quite happy to prepare the update using your patch
if you'd prefer.

Regards,

Adam