Bugfix Release for Tryton (was: Bugfix releases for Tryton expected)

* Betr.: " Re: Bugfix releases for Tryton expected (was: Bits from the Release
  Team: Freeze approaching!)" (Mon, 4 Jun 2012 19:42:23 +0200):

The expected bug fix release for Tryton version 2.2 is now complete [1].
Bug fix releases in Tryton are well tested, especially version 2.2 gets the
fixes from trunk backported to versions 2.4 - 1.8. So there should be minimal
risk to include these fixes in wheezy.

I have already prepared and tested the updated packages and I think it will
be best to create one unblock bug per package. If there are any objections
please let me know.

The involved packages are:

 tryton-client
 tryton-proteus