Re: libfm & pcmanfm stable release.

    Hello!

Neil Williams has written on Monday,  3 September, at  8:49:
>On Mon, 3 Sep 2012 02:51:43 +0300
>"Andrej N. Gritsenko" <andrej@rep.kiev.ua> wrote:

>>     Tell me what I should do next, please. Thank you in advance!

>There are currently no RC bugs against these packages filed in Debian.
>There is nothing to fix.

    I have found some. It is bug #593607 in BTS. It has severity Critical
but tagged as 'squeeze-ignore' so doesn't appear as RC. It still presents
in Wheezy and even me as one of upstream developers cannot tell you which
upstream commit fixed that so I cannot backport the fix. And since nobody
seems interested in changing this, let the bug be fixed later backporting
1.x version after Wheezy is released.

>There are, however, many other packages in Debian which *do* have
>release critical bugs. You could always turn your development skills
>onto some of those packages. That way, the release team would be able
>to release Wheezy sooner and we'd all be happy.

    Thanks for advice. :)

    Cheers!
    Andriy.