Re: Finalizing beta2: please dak copy-installer, urgent d-i, build images

Adam D. Barratt <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> (03/09/2012):
> On 03.09.2012 09:31, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> >Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> (02/09/2012):
> >> - urgent d-i
>
> Done, along with an unblock.

Thanks.

> >> - start building installation images (I think it needs at least a
> >>   dinstall + a mirror pulse though); putting them into a “dot-dir”
> >>   for the time being would be nice.
> >
> >Ping?
>
> fwiw, I see no sign of the original mail on debian-release...

15:02:50 [ KiBi] oops, wrong -release address. mail bounced.

For some reasons, I don't see the bounce in =sent/; not sure what happened.

Thanks anyhow…

Mraw,
KiBi.