[no subject]

Bcc:
Subject: Re: Please unblock: lua5.2/5.2.1-2

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 10:31:32AM +0000, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> Enrico Tassi dixit:
>
> >With that version liblua5.2-dev installs in /usr/lib/$triplet/ include
>
> What’s wrong with /usr/include/$triplet/ as other packages do?

This is the part of the patch that has been changed with the -3 version
(see a more recent message of mine on the same mailing list).

Anyway, when I studied the multiarch specs I did understand that
/usr/include/$triplet/ was not supported by the toolchain.

Now it seems it is, so it is makes sense to use that path and that is
exactly what I changed in the -3 version of the package.

Cheers
--
Enrico Tassi