Bug#681130: unblock: otrs2/3.1.7+dfsg1-2
Please unblock package otrs2
It is a (important) bugfix only release and also a few Debian bugs have been
fixed. I will try to summarize:
* Add patch 26-font-paths, which adds the full paths to the font files, so
that the PDF export will not die.
=> All PDF exports of otrs will fail, since the wrong paths for the font files
are used by default
All upstream changes (source: http://source.otrs.org/viewvc.cgi/otrs/CHANGES?view=markup )..
Related to Debian:
- 2012-06-18 Fixed bug#8593 - Wrong description for 'Agent Notifications' on Admin interface.
- 2012-06-18 Fixed bug#8587 - Typo in French translation.
- 2012-06-15 Fixed bug#7879 - Broken Content-Type in forwarded attachments.
- 2012-06-15 Fixed bug#8583 - Unneeded complexity and performance degradation creating Service
Lists (Replacement for bug fix 7947).
- 2012-06-15 Fixed bug#8580 - SQL warnings for CustomerCompanyGet on some database backends.
- 2012-06-14 Fixed bug#8251 - Defect handling of invalid Queues in AJAX refresh.
- 2012-06-14 Fixed bug#8574 - Perl special variable $/ is changed and never restored.
- 2012-06-14 Fixed bug#8337 - Parentheses in user last_name / first_name are not sanitized (follow-up fix).
- 2012-06-12 Fixed bug#8575 - Assignment of users does not work for responsible or owner permission
- 2012-06-12 Updated Hungarian translation, thanks to Németh Csaba!
- 2012-06-12 Updated Danish translation, thanks to Lars Jørgensen!
- 2012-06-12 Fixed bug#7872 - "Created" date in Large view is actually Last Updated date.
- 2012-06-12 Fixed bug#8457 - Paste on a newly created ckeditor instance does not work on webkit based browsers.
- 2012-06-11 Fixed bug#8565 - Exportfile action from otrs.PackageManager.pl is broken.
- 2012-06-11 Fixed bug#8544 - Hovering ticket title is still shortened.
- 2012-06-07 Fixed bug#8553 - Agent notifications can't be loaded from the database in some
- 2012-06-05 Fixed bug#8383 - Email address in 'To' field is lost after second reload if address is not in customer database.
- 2012-06-06 Fixed bug#8549 - "Need User" warning in error log when creating a ticket for a
customer not in DB.
- 2012-06-05 Fixed bug#8546 - LinkObject Type is not translated in ticket zoom.
- 2012-06-04 Fixed bug#7533 - SQL error if body contains only a picture.
- 2012-06-04 Fixed bug#2626 - Default Service does not work for "unknown" customers.
You can use the new setting "Ticket::Service::Default::UnknownCustomer" to specify if unknown customers
should also receive the default services.
- 2012-06-04 Improved performance of TemplateGenerator.pm, thanks to Stelios Gikas!
- 2012-05-31 Fixed bug#8481 - Dynamic Fields lost after ticket move to another queue (using quick
Unrelated to Debian and not included in the deb packaging:
- 2012-06-11 Fixed bug#8458 - $OTRS_SCHEDULER -a start missing from /etc/init.d/otrs after update.
- 2012-06-11 Fixed bug#8139 - SUSE RPM has no dependency on Date::Format perl
- 2012-05-31 Fixed bug#8533 - Apache will not start using mod_perl on Fedora 16.
Sorry that this update comes so late, it was planned with some OTRS stuffs for a few weeks later so
I also could upload this bugfix release before Debian freezes and before my VAC, but it was delayed :(
-- System Information:
Debian Release: wheezy/sid
APT prefers unstable
APT policy: (500, 'unstable'), (200, 'experimental')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)
Kernel: Linux 3.2.0-3-amd64 (SMP w/6 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=de_DE.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=de_DE.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash