Removing yesod-stuff on powerpc for wheezy?

Dear release team,

for the recent Haskell migration (thanks for that) we had to remove some
packages from testing (on all architectures) because there is a problem
with haskell-cryptocipher on powerpc. It is likely that there will be no
fix available in time for the release. I think our users are better
served with yesod on at least most architectures in wheezy than on none
at all.

My suggestion is hence to remove haskell-cryptocipher and all its
reverse dependencies on powerpc from unstable. As nothing new will be
uploaded the packages should then migrate easily to testing.

Is that ok with you? If so, I’ll ask the ftp-masters for removal.

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner