Re: Next upload 2012-06-26 (dpkg 1.16.5)
On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 07:32:20AM +0200, Guillem Jover wrote:
> I'm planning to upload dpkg 1.16.5 to unstable on the 26th, to be able
> to finish cleaning up some pending changes I've locally and to give
> some time for the initial wave of translation updates once I've sent
> the call. Given that there's no exact date for the freeze yet, I'm not
> sure if I'm on borrowed time, that's why I'm CCing the release team. I
> could probably advance the upload by few days though.
> I'll be doing a first push today. The remaning things I'll be finishing
> up next are at least the strings cleanup left out from the 1.16.4
> release, the cross-multiarch patches, part of the changelog binNMU
> solution, and some other multiarch related improvements.
I think it would be good to let 220.127.116.11 migrate before next
upload, because it has some (RC) fixes good to have in testing.