ben, edos-debcheck, arch:all

Hi (especially) Mehdi,

I’m wondering why
http://release.debian.org/transitions/html/haskell.html lists agda as
bad, and I assume that ben considers it a problem if an arch:all package
is uninstallable on an architecture, even though the arch:any packages
there never have been built. Is that a bug or a feature?

I’m not sure what the correct thing to do would be. Maybe something like
“ignore arch:all packages from sources that build both arch:all and
arch:any packages on architectures where no arch:any packages have been
built”. Although such special-casing definitively goes against my sense
for aesthetic formalizations :-)

Gruß,
Joachim

--