Proposed text for clamav update announcement

Hi all,

As just ack'ed by Adam I'm uploading the new clamav packages for inclusion in
updates to stable. Here's the proposed text for the update.

Package              : clamav
Version              : 0.97.3+dfsg-1~squeeze1
Importance           : medium

Upstream published version 0.97.3.

This is a bugfix release. The changes are not strictly required for operation,
but users of the previous version in squeeze might get warnings.

The bugfixes that are part of this release include security-relevant fixes
specifically prepared messages (CVE-2011-3627). If you use clamav, we highly
recommend you upgrade to this version.

Please let me know if you need any further information.

Best,
Michael