Re: Pushing the iPhone/iPod stack into Squeeze

Le jeudi 22 avril 2010 à 17:55 +0200, Julien BLACHE a écrit :
> What should have been a seamless and entirely self-contained transition
> fell victim to portability issues in libplist, a rogue upload of a newer
> libimobiledevice version complete with a soname bump and GNOME packages
> starting to use the stack while we weren't looking. As a consequence,
> GNOME now depends on the stack, so it really badly needs to make it to
> Squeeze.

As far as GNOME is concerned, only gvfs is affected, and it should not
be a blocker for any of the other planned transitions.

 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :
`. `'  “If you behave this way because you are blackmailed by someone,
  `-    […] I will see what I can do for you.”  -- Jörg Schilling