icu package RC bug and fix

Someone posted an RC bug against ICU because of an FTBFS.  Upon
investigating the problem, it turns out to be because of doxygen 1.7.1
having showed up the day after the ICU packages were built.  The new
doxygen doesn't generate gif files anymore, which caused the install-doc
target of ICU to fail.  I'm uploading a new icu package today, which
will of course reset the 10-day counter (since I'm using urgency=low).
There are no other changes to the package.  If the ICU transition is
imminent, it would be safe to override the transition delay.  All I've
changed is to add a patch that removes *.gif from the list of installed
docs and that changes the build dependency on doxygen to be >= 1.7.1.

--
Jay Berkenbilt <qjb@debian.org>