Re: Xapian 1.2 for squeeze?

On Mon, May 03, 2010 at 02:48:40AM +1200, Olly Betts wrote:
> On 2010-04-30, I wrote:
> > I'm tracking status here:
> >
> > http://trac.xapian.org/wiki/DebianXapian1.2.0
>
> I've now checked all the reverse dependencies.  Three packages need a small
> patch, and one (notmuch) FTBFS but also does in unstable.  I'm tracking these
> in the BTS with a usertag:
>
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?users=olly%40debian.org;tag=xapian-1.2

Thanks to a quick response from all the other maintainers involved, there's
just a pending upload of python-django-djapian left which should be ready
soon.

I'd like the packages of Xapian 1.0.20 to transition to testing first, but
that should happen on Monday, so it seems the other transitions will be the
limiting factor.

Cheers,
    Olly