Re: Status of Squeeze Release Notes

i've upgraded 2 PC's to squeeze and in one of them (the last one
recently) i got some problems regarding udev and linux kernel. Linux
image needs a newer udev, udev needs an udev (or something like this)
enabled kernel.

so i forced the installation of both kernel and udev/lib udev and
rebooted.

just this. i did not filled any bug report because i don't really know
if are anyone testing the migration from lenny to squeeze.

Luis Matos