Re: I'm resigning as Release Manager

* Luk Claes (luk@debian.org) [100314 18:05]:
> It's time to stop thinking I would be able to keep working as Release
> Manager in this climate, I hereby resign as Release Manager.

The release team is discussing how to continue (or rather: who should
become release manager next). For the moment, expect that we continue
the same way as we had while luk was on vacation.

As soon as we have some more new ideas, we will try to keep everyone
informed. But please give us some time for proper discussions. Thanks.

Cheers,
Andi