texlive transition to testing

Dear all,

checking the excuses for various texlive and related packages I see that
the last one open with more then 2 days is texlive-bin (4 of 10 days old).

Does anyone here see any serious open problem with any of the packages,
or should we now wait that at least the current status swaps over to
testing?

I have changes to telxive-base for texdoc and the luatex modules,
but I don't consider them serious enough to fixed them before the
transition, will be done immediately afterwards.

Anything else I might have forgotten?

Excuses (with internal probs like "watinging for tl-base" dropped)
tex-common: 4/5 days
texlive-bin: 4/10 days
texlive-base: 8/10 days
luatex: 9/10 days
texlive-lang: ready
texlive-extra: ready
texlive-doc: ready
xmltex: ready
tex-gyre: ready
lmodern: ready
context: ready
cjk: ready

Best wishes

Norbert
JAIST, Japan            TU Wien, Austria           Debian TeX Task Force
KIBBLESWORTH (n.)
The footling amount of money by which the price of a given article in
a shop is less than a sensible number, in a vain hope that at least
one idiot will think it cheap. For instance, the kibblesworth on a
pair of shoes priced at £19.99 is 1p.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff