BinNMU for gimp-plugin-registry

Dear release managers,

after the OpenCV 2.0 upload the gimp-plugin-registry package can no
longer be installed:

# apt-get install gimp-plugin-registry
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

  gimp-plugin-registry: Depends: libcv1 but it is not going to be installed
                        Depends: libcvaux1 but it is not going to be installed
                        Depends: libhighgui1 but it is not going to be installed
E: Broken packages

However, I could rebuild and install it on my system.  So could you
please schedule a rebuild or BinNMU for it ?

--
Laurent Bonnaud.
http://www.lis.inpg.fr/pages_perso/bonnaud/