Re: s-p-u: bugzilla3 3.0.10.0-1

Hi,

On Fri, 2009-11-20 at 08:05 +0100, bossekr@debian.org wrote:
> I would like to suppose an update of the bugzilla3 package in
> lenny/stable. There are many further security fixes but also
> improvements/fixes in the installation routine. Here the changelog:
>
> bugzilla (3.0.10.0-1) stable-security; urgency=low
>
>   * New upstream release.

Please could you provide a debdiff of your proposed changes?  Looking
through the upstream changelogs, most of the changes in the 3.0.*
serious do appear to be security-related, but 3.0.5 in particular seems
to include a number of other changes and I'd like to have more of an
idea of the scale of the changes.

>From a very quick look through the remaining changes, at least one
appears not to be required:

>   * Graphviz is not mandatory anymore. Closes: #493585

The changelog for that bug indicates that it was fixed in bugzilla3
3.0.4.1-2; stable has 3.0.4.1-2+lenny1 which only Suggests graphviz.

Regards,

Adam