Re: oldstable: mt-daapd update addressing #555231

On Sat, 2009-11-14 at 17:27 +0100, Julien BLACHE wrote:
> "Adam D. Barratt" <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> > The bug log also mentions that you were planning to upload a fixed
> > package to oldstable-security; is that no longer the case?
>
> So, in the end, where do we stand with this?

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner.

We've been discussing how to handle the prototype updates and will most
likely approve this update but would like to confirm a couple of things
first:

a) that the current embedded copy of prototype is an unmodified version
from prototype upstream and

b) the package has been tested to ensure it operates correctly with the
new version of prototype on the relevant Debian release; this is
particularly important for etch updates, as there are likely to be a
maximum of two further etch point releases.

Regards,

Adam