libbio-samtools-perl migrated in testing despite build-dependancy libbam-dev is not available there.

Dear release team

I just realised that libbio-samtools-perl migrated in testing despite that its
build-dependancy libbam-dev is not available there.

libbam-dev contains a static library built with -fPIC, and since some people
raised concerns about security on -devel, that were not contradicted by the
release or security teams, I opened a RC bug against it to prevent its
migration to testing. I wonder if I overreacted.

I hesitate between two possibilities:

 - libbio-samtools-perl could be removed from Testing and I could open a dummy
   RC bug against it to keep it in Sid.

 - I could close the RC bug on libbam-dev, allowing it to migrate in Testing.

This is actually the solution I would favor, because I think I over-reacted
when opening this bug, but I would prefer to have your green light before.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,