Re: Status of the hppa buildds

Hi Dann,

dann frazier wrote:
> Things are back in order. Today I finished getting the new penalosa
> setup as a buildd, and I've resurrected peri which appeared to be
> having problems talking to w-b. I've worked around the libstdc++/apt
> problem on both by downgrading to a working version.

AFAICT there's still a problem though.

paer does not look to be up yet, but does have a huge list of packages
assigned to it in state "building" [1].

The other 2 buildds are only picking relatively recent uploads from
the "needs build" list, which means that the older uploads assigned to
paer are still not going anywhere.

So, unless paer will be up soon, I think that the packages assigned to it
should be reassigned or moved back to the "needs build" queue.

Cheers,
FJP

[1]https://buildd.debian.org/~luk/status/architecture.php?suite=unstable&a=hppa&buildd=buildd_hppa-paer&priority=