Re: Recommendations regarding removal of emacs22

Hi Rob,

Rob Browning schrieb:
> I'd like to consider the possiblity of removing emacs22 from Debian
> (unstable/testing), and so I thought I'd contact you first to see if
> this is likely to be feasible before we freeze next year.

I have Cc-ed the release team.

> If so, how would you prefer I handle the process?  Note that there are
> many rdepends, and I was planning to contact those maintainers next.

Yes, please talk to the maintainers and file bug reports against their
packages. You can file the removal request against ftp.debian.org as
soon as all reverse (build) depends have been fixed or removed.

Cheers,
Torsten