Re: Please, unblock youtube-dl/2009.09.13-1

Hi, Luk.

On Nov 05 2009, Luk Claes wrote:
> Rogério Brito wrote:
> > So, I would appreciate if you could unblock youtube-dl/2009.09.13-1, as
>
> Will it survive interface/protocol changes?

Really, I don't know and I can't give any assurance, but upstream is
quite active and responsive (I have already submitted some patches and
he was fast integrating changes and cleaning up the code).

In other words, we have people looking after the package.

Regards, Rogério Brito.