Re: please give back libtorrent-rasterbar on alpha hppa mips mipsel

On Tue, Sep 01, 2009 at 09:01:22PM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:

> * Cristian Greco (cristian.debian@gmail.com) [090901 20:44]:
> > could you please give back the latest upload of libtorrent-rasterbar on the
> > following arches?
>
> you mean, you want to have an binNMU on these arches?

Hi,

sorry for my annoying mails, I know RT guys being busy with big transitions and
the upcoming point release, but libtorrent-rasterbar really needs a binNMU on
these arches because package is going to _migrate_ to testing in one day or so.

Thanks for you work and patience!

--
Cristian Greco
GPG key ID: 0x0C095825