Re: Deadlines 5.0 r1 Release Notes

Il giorno sab, 21/03/2009 alle 12.07 +0100, W. Martin Borgert ha
scritto:
> On 2009-03-21 07:44, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > Martin, I think the proposed schedule is OK.
>
> It's now published here:
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianReleases/PointReleases/5.0.1#ReleaseNotesSchedule

Hi Martin, and hi everyone,

This morning I run an "svn update" round.

Only 1 file was updated in the Italian translation (upgrading.po), same
as other languages (for example ro and pt), but in German all files were
updated, and in other languages (for example ja, sv, fr, etc.) more than
1 file was updated.

Is this correct? Can I start updating my translation?

Have a nice day
vince