[SRM] Security update for OptiPNG in etch and lenny

Dear stable release managers,

OptiPNG in etch and lenny has an array overflow vulnerability (CVE-2009-0749).
After talking with our security team, we have decided that it's better to
have a fix via a stable update (and not a DSA, as the impact seems to be
limited).

The patch for stable is available at [1] and the interdiff at [2].
All the files are available at [3].

[1] http://people.debian.org/~naoliv/misc/optipng/stable/patch.txt
[2] http://people.debian.org/~naoliv/misc/optipng/stable/interdiff.txt
[3] http://people.debian.org/~naoliv/misc/optipng/stable/

The patch for oldstable is available at [4] and the interdiff at [5].
Files are available at [6]

[4] http://people.debian.org/~naoliv/misc/optipng/oldstable/patch.txt
[5] http://people.debian.org/~naoliv/misc/optipng/oldstable/interdiff.txt
[6] http://people.debian.org/~naoliv/misc/optipng/oldstable/

Do I have permission to upload them, please?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Nelson