Upload of evolution 2.24.4 to unstable

Hi people,

I am the de-factor maintainer of evolution (since nobody else seems to
be present for that) and thus would like to upload a new evolution in
Unstable. It's not really part of the GNOME 2.24 transition but I guess
it'll have some interdependencies.

Evo means evolution, evolution-data-server and gtkhtml.

There is a soname bump for:
libedataserver1.2 (9 → 11) in evolution-data-server
libcamel1.2 (11 → 14) in e-d-s too

The first one having quite a few dependencies.

I can plan a first upload to experimental if needed, and can retain my
uploads to unstable if there are already to many ongoing transitions
(especially the GNOME 2.24 one).

Yves-Alexis