Some unblock requests, again

Hi, it’s unblock request time!

Today, we have the following:

gnome-settings-daemon (2.22.2.1-2) unstable; urgency=low

   * 08_extra_touchpad_options.patch: removed broken patch from Ubuntu.
     Closes: #481191.
   * 11_sleepkey.patch: use gnome-power-cmd to suspend the computer
     instead of the nonexistent gdm-signal.

The first change is for a crasher, the second is nice to have for
computers with a suspend button, but requires the new
gnome-power-manager as well:

gnome-power-manager (2.22.1-4) unstable; urgency=low

   * Rewrite description. Closes: #388109.
   * 06-bugreport-debian.patch: make gnome-power-bugreport.sh output the
     correct Debian release.
   * 07-bugreport-shebang.patch: add a shebang to it.
   * debian/script: this is a bug script that executes g-p-bugreport.
   * Install the script to the correct place and make it executable.
   * Rename gnome-power-cmd.sh to gnome-power-cmd.
   * Move gnome-power-bugreport.sh to /usr/share/gnome-power-manager.
   * 08-desktop-bugreport-path.patch: make bug-buddy use this new
     location.
   * Standards version is 3.8.0.

(I’d understand if you didn’t want to unblock that since this is mostly
cosmetic.)

gksu (2.0.0-6) unstable; urgency=low

   * debian/pos/ja.po: updated Japanese translation by Hideki Yamane.
     Closes: #503365.
   * gksu-root-terminal.sng: new root terminal icon from Armin Fuerst.
     Closes: #467037.
   * Build-depend on sng, run it in build, clean the icon in clean,
     install it.

(Same here, this is cosmetic but we have a new translation as well.)

epiphany-browser (2.22.3-8) unstable; urgency=low

   * The “high hopes” release.
   * 22_nsNavHistory_hacks.patch: new patch. Backport hacks from 2.24 to
     prevent nsNavHistory from doing anything. Hopefully closes: #494058.

Can you believe that? This was the last RC bug in the GNOME packages!

fontconfig (2.6.0-2) unstable; urgency=low

   * Do not enable bitmap fonts by default. Closes: #496716.
     + rules: ship an empty 70-yes-bitmaps.conf and rename the original
       to 70-force-bitmaps.conf.
     + fontconfig-config.postinst: install the symbolic link to
       70-yes-bitmaps.conf if asked to do so.
     + fontconfig-config.config: always assume bitmap fonts are not
       wanted if no symbolic link is present.

This one is a must since users really don’t know where this bug comes
from and it will make us look lame in reviews. I stomped on the ugly
fonts in the browser after a fresh install and couldn’t believe they
were here again :(

Thanks for your time,
--
 .''`.